1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Local Fun Fordish Racing video from c. 1997

Discussion in 'Racing Scene' started by Kerrdogg, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Kerrdogg

Buddy found this and sent it to me, my car isn't in it but I was helping my buddy Jason with his 95 Ford Lightning at the time, this was the best I think the truck ever looked, was before the switch to alcohol and the tub and chop job, it made ladder bars scream for mercy! The race shown is the finals against Norman's Black supercharged Lighting, hard to believe this was so long ago.

http://youtu.be/_8wAEZWUXPE

2. PEARL MUSSIN

Nice.. That was back when having a 10 second street car was unherd of.

3. Kerrdogg

I remember when we stood the Outlaw world on it's ear with Darrel's 9.85 pass @ 143 mph and won at Gainesville FFW in 1995, nobody had a 9 second license so they had to get out front and lift, #2 was qualified with a 10.80 @ 126 something so it wasn't really a big deal :) .