1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Newbie from TN with plans on going Turbo

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by Big_Shannon, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Big_Shannon

Heys guys Shannon here.Thinking about turboing my LQ9 mustang.Heard alot of good things about the site. :2thumbs:

2. furchaser

Welcome, You can go blind reading here for a couple years but the information is priceless, good luck with your build . :cheers:

3. tricked-out-toy

Im in nashville, where are you located? Im building a T70 LT1 in a 91 camaro.

4. Big_Shannon

I am in Greenbrier.

5. Robert1320

Good luck on the build!

6. Big_Shannon

I will be in contact for some parts.I have been checking out your posts in the classifieds :2thumbs: