1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Flow matched decaps; anyone run them?

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by westcoastwrenchin, Feb 16, 2019.

1. westcoastwrenchin

I'm seeing flow matched decapped lq4 truck injectors on ebay for like $120! Is anyone running these on their turbo ls setup? I'd love to hear how they work

2. Mnlx

Check out Matt from Sloppy Mechanics, he made them popular, and ran quite a few sets.

3. fastspec2

I've run them a fair amount. I have a test bench that I use to match them. I find the biggest difference in flow rate happens when they are static. When I run them i try to keep them below 95% or so.

06turbofusion likes this.