1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Largest factory turbo

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by MarkS, Dec 24, 2005.

1. MarkS

Hey guys. New to the board. great info. Was wondering what the largest O.E turbo on diesel trucks i.e superduty, cummins etc. Are any of these capable of supporting a 9 sec 408 based lightweight stang? What about a pair of them?
    Which would be a good choice. Also can you remove or bypass the factory wastegates. Any info would be appreciatted.
    Mark

2. Drac0nic

hate to come off like a schmuck, but about the middle of your screen a few inches down is a "search" button. It is your friend. Make sweet sweet love to it all night long, then click it and try searching for "diesel turbos" or similar. Or check the sticky that I believe is in the DIY&Junkyard tech section.