1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone using Daytona Sensors CD-1 Ignition system?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by captaingriffin, Jun 6, 2016.

1. captaingriffin

Came across this company the other day while researching ignition systems for my car. Their CD-1 ignition box seems like a really nice piece and has a lot of features for the price. I searched here and google but didnt find many reviews or experiences with the product. I was looking at the msd 7531 because it has data logging capabilities but when the cd-1 could be had for 300 less and it comes with a coil I was starting to reconsider. Ive also been seeing where msd's quality can be hit or miss lately... So has anyone else heard of them? Got and experience with with products or support? Heres a link to their page.http://www.daytona-sensors.com/cd1.html

2. cam302

I known a guy who works for them for a while he uses them in all sorts of builds and never had a issue I was going to buy one from him

3. captaingriffin

Good to know thanks!

4. Disney Lincoln

I have never used one, but I have looked at them as a possible source for my next build. They appear to be rock solid, and there's no bad reviews.

5. captaingriffin

My thoughts too. Ive decided Im going to use them in my build when the time comes.