1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

so tech help is now half asses here????

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by turbofreek, Apr 22, 2013.

1. turbofreek

I get this vibe from a few dipshits giving half assed answers and uncertain knowledge they got off the interwebs. do any of you older members still care or is that all gone?

I'm about to clean house again like I used to do. I'm gonna put some time in to clean the shitters up on behalf of my ol love I had/have for this site.

So expect more of my old self to be critical on tech stuff.

Another words I'm back bitches so watch and enjoy.

I haven't aske ken for this but I think hell be fine with getting shit straiten up.

Returnofthefreek.

2. mustang-junky

Or perhaps all the old tech givers were run off by people being dicks.

Jess

3. Bad Medicine Racing

I have seen someone give good advice and then be argued with by an incompetent noob. I don't like giving advice if I am going to get verbal abuse by someone that does not have a clue what they are talking about.

4. turbofreek

I was just a victim of that stupidity of a newby. We need to get this shit back on track. Anynody with me?

5. PrecisionTurboMustang

Go back to the bullet if you want to be a dick. It's hard to call out people when you can't spell simple words correctly. The site died a slow death and is slowly picking back up. No need to kill it. There is a way to correct bad tech without getting pitch forks and torches.

6. MONTEGOD7SS

If somebody starts a thread that gets some bad tech info put into it, bitching and whining like a school girl is going to do nothing but run off the new person that started the thread.

7. PrecisionTurboMustang

Nice job getting the thread locked ass.

You mods need to do a better job too. You locked a thread because two idiots wanted to argue. Why not just delete the posts that didn't add any tech and move on? So the op ends up starting a new thread asking the same question....

8. RyanMayo

Holy crap, since when did PTM become a voice of reason?:laughhard: Good post.

9. stangman9897

Shit that is worthy of putting in my sig. :grin:

10. 99TTGT

11. reved up

Smh.... You're an idiot, why dont you ask around.... I give solid advice on the daily, and honestly for his question my answer was fine. Im not gonna write a short story on every topic that is brough up because that might just confuse somebody. If he wanted a more specific answer he could have asked it, and I would have given him the answer... But you had to jump in and give an answer ON TOP of your douchey response.... If you wanna be an 'hardass' go for it, but you'll just cause more drama... Ill battle you from behind a keyboard all day hotshot.... It really makes me feel like a tough guy.

12. stangman9897

So i see your off your Med's again lol. If you want to hang around very long this time slow down because i can tell you Ken's a good guy and has turned things around for the good and he will not chase behind you locking all your threads, he will boot you.

13. PrecisionTurboMustang

Shape up or the pictures will come back.......

14. turbofreek

You know I'm using a phone for this right? When my shit is spell correctly I'm usually at a computer not fat fingering the touch screen.

My true intentions was to see it you guys still had everybodys back. Still had solid tech that is overlooked so it doesn't look like corral with crappy responses. Well ill let you guys be the judge of whether or not good tech is still being applied here. Once in a while versus every time? giving half an answer seem like good advice? Its rather rampant I noticed. I just can't believe its went that far. Afterdark must be getting busy lately for it to be such as it is.

15. stangman9897

You really need to join A D and see all the shit going on in there , it,s only $19.00 you spend that much on Pizza every day. lol

16. 99TTGT

We do . But we take a different approach
    If a New kid<intenet warrior/ know it all> opens a can of worms, we step in and back up THE SENIOR MEMEBER in his advice.
    Some times it takes 2 or 3 of us <SENIOR MEMBERS> to get that done in a professional way...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  17. PrecisionTurboMustang

Your answers are half answers too, jack ass. Tell someone they need to spend 1000 dollars on a ams1000 IS a half assed response. You can not get on the site and act like the fucking expert when you ARE not the expert and don't want to take the time to thoroughly answer the question.

18. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Where did I put my bucket of popcorn? :)

19. PrecisionTurboMustang

Probably next to the ban stick!

20. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Naw, no ban stick needed, ya'll seem to have this handled spot on....

......besides, I got my ban quota banning that one guy last week, and I'm not allowed to ban anyone else until Friday, lol. Now where did I put my hammer polish? :wooo:

(Seriously though, ain't gonna ban anyone over discussion of how we handle ourselves, I'm have to be in a mean ass mode to do that!)