1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

tach install 07 merc milan 2.3 put the green wire where???

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by beastatpoi420, Sep 27, 2016.

1. beastatpoi420

Sooo I'm having issues can't friggen figure it out,got it grounded n wired to switched 12v, the lighting wire I can't figure out apparently needs to go to the dimmer switch....but the dang green I can't figure out...its a 2.3 with stock cop ignition, Idk if I need an adaptor or what, only time I've ever gotten any kind of flutter from it was when I was hooked intothe same color wire on each ofthe 4 plugs and it wasn't anything but little movement at start up....its really annoying I just want it to work already!! Lol I need help with a Bosch oil pressure guage too if anyone can help with that too haha please and thank you!

2. Disney Lincoln

Hilarious. I don't think it will work without some kind of signal adapter or conditioner.

3. maverick75

4. beastatpoi420

So the msd adaptor I could get prob wont work then?