1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Car shows in New Jersey 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 91turboterror, Apr 29, 2013.

1. 91turboterror

Car show season is starting up this year. Their a great place to meet car people & get ideas. I want to set this post up for upcoming car shows in the US northeast. If anyone wants to add any shows please be my guest. Ill start it off

whiskey cafe car show starts may 5th 2013 (on Saturdays 5pm - 9pm) & ends first week of October. It's ran by the AmericanCruisers . There's music ,raffle,trophies,etc the location is in Whiskey Cafe
    1050 Wall Street
    lyndhurst nj
    (located near Medeival Times)

see you there