1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Just bought a x2c V1 tko..

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by slow5.0., Dec 6, 2007.

1. slow5.0.

I got a decent deal on it so I went ahead and took the chance. I did some research on them and things went ugly with that company. So hopefully this transmission was built when they were actualy putting out good transmissions. From what I could get they rated there v1 as "double" the tq capacity as the standard tko1. So I'm assuming that means like 750/800 ftlbs. I think thats a little far fetched personaly but, maybe someone that actualy has some experience with this transmission can chime in or someone that knows exactly what they "rated" them at. I figured at 800 bucks weather it be a standard tko or a modified one It cant hurt. We'll see how she holds up to 600 + tq. I know the company wasnt around long but did anyone get a chance to put this transmission to the test?

Looks like it was the 101st one made i guess?

2. turbod88

did u get this off corral?

3. slow5.0.

yes sir, why do you ask?

4. xlr8a4d

Just call MMR (site sponser) He was with the company before they split off and he formed MMR.He might be willing to give you some insight to it.

5. turbod88

i saw it on there did u get the mc leod clutch too? if so you should have some one check it out it looked pretty burnt up

6. slow5.0.

no just trans only thx