1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Just bought a pair of QA-1 double adjustable shocks, what to set them to??

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by TDmkr496, Sep 26, 2012.

1. TDmkr496

I just bought a pair of double adjustable shocks for the front of my 70' Chevelle to replace the old school 3 way comp eng. ten year old units. I thought the instructions would have offered more information about what to look for and which direction to go when the car does this or that. Does anyone have any experience with them??

The car has 36" ladder bars, QA-1 single adjustable coil overs w/130 lb springs on the rear, Moroso 47200 (260 lb) front springs, front limiters and usually has a 1.30-1.33 60'

Here is a vid of the car from a recent outing.
    &feature=plcp[/url]

2. TDmkr496

Anyone??

3. Bad Medicine Racing

Call qa1. Their tech line was fairly helpful to me.