1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

John Meaney...

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by 93wannabe, Dec 30, 2010.

1. 93wannabe

I wasnt really sure where to put this but i wanted it to be seen by as many as possible. I have read NUMEROUS negatives about BS3 tech support, repairs, etc etc etc... Well the week before christmas I had to test it out for myself as I had a problem we could not eliminate over the phone. I sent it in the middle of the week and before I even called to check what he had found, he had already shipped it back! John was courteous when we spoke on the phone, was more than prompt in his repairs and the car runs correct again, maybe even better! Kudos to John and BS3. I GREATLY appreciate how my problem was handled.

:2thumbs:

2. Anthony

did you get the free t shirt like i did for posting that he was a nice guy?

just kidding........but i did get a free t shirt

3. 93wannabe

lol..pimpness

4. LowBoostinT76

I want a bs3 shirt!

Glad to hear everything worked out well for you. My box has been flawless, but its good to know we got good support if needed :2thumbs:

5. gotageta5oh

It is very good to hear that you had a positive experience. :2thumbs:

6. bowtie8

Thats Great to here,
    I had lunch with John on Wednesday Dec 29,
    He always has something going on in his shop.

I am also running BS3, never had an issue with his product, most of my questions have always bean learning for me.
    My twin turbo will be on the road soon, and this will be what the BS3 is really good at controlling power - and I will leave it at that.

Happy New Year

John