1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

John Force A cheater

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Long Island stang, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Long Island stang

NHRA should be a shame of them self letting john force cheat.

2. mfpmax

Link to story?

3. turbofreek

is he using traction control or something?

4. flash

lol

5. Long Island stang

There is no link I was just watching the US National that I tape and here's the story robert hights was 11th in the points and cruz pedrogon is 10th cruz lost in the second round and robert won his second round of racing no problem there, now john and robert are racing in the next round, not only did john give robert the better lane which all the fuel cars took the left lane when they was racing john drove the car to the right and let off the gas to let robert win. then him an tony got into it at the finish line and if I was tony I would have punch john force in the ______ face.

PS and guess what was his reaction time .209 now come on his average light was an .87.

6. blown385

Got to do whats best for the team .

7. ackstang

^ Thats exactly why multi car teams are hurting all forms of racing.

8. blownpony

so which part of this story is supposed to be about cheating?

9. mfpmax

10. gotageta5oh

lol..... good luck proving that.

all the people in the NHRA crying about have been guily of it in the past as well

11. PrecisionTurboMustang

Cheating makes the world go round'

12. Scott02GT

The only problem I see is that Force is shooting himself int he foot, if he keeps trying to take all the money, no one has a reason to race, no competition, no fans, no money

13. Long Island stang

amen to that I totally agree

14. mfpmax

My daughter kicked your ass!

15. PrecisionTurboMustang

Stolen from corral:

Starts @ 3:42

Awesome....

16. Leftoverchinese

Seems John really lost his cool. Somehow I don't doubt that he did throw the race, but who cares. So, did Ashley take the final win? I heard them say it would have been the first time since the 80's that a female driver won.

17. ScottI

Yes Ashley won it all. Sheez Purdy.

18. Kerrdogg

Ashley won the Big Cookie.

John is doing what is best for the team, others have done worse, heck back when John Meyers was in the running for the Pro Stock Bike Champoinship Angelle (his team mate at the time) didn't even bring her bike to the line, said it was broke, opps sorry fans, at least John gave the fans something to watch. Heck sometimes when they try to throw a race it's a more interesting run to watch... Glad Robert's in the countdown, when Prock get's that thing sorted out (kinda looks like he has) they will go to the head of the class. Tony's upset about this and the changing of the crew chief BS Team Force did a couple weeks ago that allowed for test sessions they actually didn't have.

19. RI85GT

MmmmmmMmmm

Ashley's cookie :drool2: :drool: :yum:

20. Turbo_Baer

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

[​IMG]#ad