1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

It's scary...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Briansshop, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Briansshop

how stupid some people are! Went outside this mourning and found this in the side of my garage :

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Some idiot tried to shoot a deer with crossbow in my front yard w/my house in the background! Here's the inline shot where you can see the white hair on the ground.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Unbelievable. Glad I wasn't walking out the side door! Happened at night,my wife saw the deer in the yard when she pulled in the driveway around 10pm.

2. domn8rx

Unreal, beautiful house and property

what is that thing by the door (rusty)

john

3. 10secgoal

Have that shit finger printed !

4. Briansshop

Hey John, the rusty things are very old { 1940 era } elevator governors.

I was just reading your posts over on 4eyed, getting them a little stirred up over there. ;)

Talked to the police and the DNR and they said there have been reports of poaching w/a crossbow from a vehicle in the area. Still can believe someone would shoot towards a house like that.

5. turbofreek

if they will poach they will do anything anytime anywhere for deer. they really dont care about others safety. good examples of somebody to shoot while on your property. my sister had a guy walk up onto her house and got tore up by her dog. there was still a shotgun on the ground but no guy around to claim it with blood everywhere.hahaha. he did get caught luckily with massive bite wounds in the er where my sister runs the show at the hospital.

6. domn8rx

I was just ticked off that they locked Tirefryin s10 's build down cause of the chevy engine and wanted to see where it would go...kinda funny.

john

I love that old rusty mechanical stuff

7. RyanMayo

Holy crap, I hope you don't have kids!

You need some signs that say "Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." :D

8. gotageta5oh

I used to have a problem with illegal hunting on my property. Told the same guys several times to stay off my land. Finally I just started "sighting in" a rifle whenever someone was out in the woods. They never stayed long.

9. 512Mach1

Hah! I've got rather valuable items (could be easily sold/traded to get meth and stuff) all over here but haven't had anyone come around or anything since I started doing the occasional rifle sight-in. An old guy who lives close to me married some fat, nasty, younger woman and her son moved in with them. The son is an absolute mess and shortly after, all the houses around here were robbed/vandalized, even the old guy's! But not mine. I'm sure the gunshots from here are very easy to hear from his house. The old guy's truck was stolen along with some of his stuff like chainsaws. Of course it was the lady's son that did it. He was caught, put in county jail for a couple days, his mom got him and brought him right back. Grrrr! I'm surprised they haven't killed the old guy yet because it's pretty clear she married him because he's going to die soon and she's already got all his property in his will. Anyway, yeah, stupid poachers will do that kind of stuff, unfortunately.