1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bb mopar stuff for sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by jhowell34, Jun 17, 2012.

1. jhowell34

i have a minor problem with English comprehension... I'll peruse the rules section and study them hard BEFORE I make another post...

2. Mnlx

Not approved to post in classifieds? Going to get your tit in a ringer :ahah:

3. huffer

Off to the bs section with you....

4. stangman9897

Meanie :angel:

5. jaquetapus

LOL, these threads aren't nearly as hostile, entertaining, or poorly spelled without freek here.

6. stangman9897

It is strange with out Turbofreak being in on these threads, i could take over his job my oldest daughter says im great at being an asshole and i could turn of my spell check to cover the spelling part. :)