1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Moates Quaterhorse

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by one5oh2nv, Oct 12, 2010.

1. one5oh2nv

Just wondering if anyone here runs one? If so what are your thoughts?

2. slo5o

Pretty good learning curve but I like it. Make sure to use binary editor and eec analyzer with it.

3. Wild83C10

I run it as well. It's better than Tweecer but some issues with the tune selection. I'm not sure they have it figured out yet. However, the QH with BE and EA is a powerful tool, and yes there is a learning curve. I'm sure you can reach your goals with QH, BE and EA.

4. Stzang

Same here. I was totally new to this type of tuning as I was used to air modifiers. There has been a learning curve but once you get it you should be good. The forum to check out is www.eectuning.org Everyone there is good at getting you through the learning curve and there's a bunch of "getting started" posts.

5. Silver91Hatch

I have a TwEECer in my N/A coupe that will soon be removed and replaced with a Moates chip and I will move the TwEECer to the turbo car. My buddies SN car I tune on has a QuarterHorse. The only difference I have seen in the two is the ability to datalog more with the QH than the TwEECer. I use the same program to burn them, BE and EA. Those are both great tools to have.