1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

INTERCOOLER turbostangman

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by SlowJoe, Apr 21, 2004.

1. SlowJoe

I got my intercooler from turbostangman today. His welds are awesome and all together I give it a 100%. It was packaged well and will soon be on my mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks dood.!

2. PEARL MUSSIN

What?? No pics?

Jeremy

3. SlowJoe

lol

i just got it today, i'm at work just glaring at it. tonight.:eek: :eek:

4. gotageta5oh

the suspense is killing me... tonight was like two days ago aaahhhh the torture:)

5. Turbostangman

6. Turbostangman

And another.

[​IMG]#ad

7. gotageta5oh

sweet.

Nice work!

8. reallyslowmerk

how much did that toy cost ?? maybe one of these days when im not broke i might needs a custom juju thing made for my merturd...

9. Stang Seller

I gotta add to this thread as well. My friend Anthony ordered a single SN95 kit and the intercooler TurboStangMan sent was just beautiful. Nice welds, nice inlet and outlet. Very nicely made!
    SS

EDIT* BTW Chris we got the hot side piping and whatnot today :), I think Anthony is pleased with how it looks.

10. quarterstang86

What are the specs on the intercooler pictured above? What range of power would it effeiciently support?

I need to either make one, purchase one that would fit on the front of my 86GT nose w/o having to cut anything on the front end.

Looking to run "eventually" 9.50's to 9.80's. :D

I guess I'm more intriqued by the fabrication going into the intercooler. For instance, the cutting of the plates to make the tanks, the core, thickness of the aluminum etc.

someone spill some information please.

:cool:

bridal-shoal