1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Low profile flat exhaust? Similar to Dr. Gas pipes?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by Forcefed86, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Forcefed86

Anyoen else sell these? I think they woudl work out great on my car. But Dr. Gas sight charges an arm and a leg for them?

Similar to this? Which sells for $389 on teh DR gas sight! :bang:

2. nealysa

Dr Gas is pricey. Maybe some of our metal forming members could fabricate something to your liking for less. :noidea:

3. Maximumrisk

4. BlownShovel

Good Find.

We fabbed a couple flat ones to connect to our 6" exhaust tubing on a ProStreet car in the mid 90's. I can't tell you how long it took to make them ourselves. These takeoffs will save plenty of time if they fit your need.

5. Forcefed86

Yup, those look like a pretty good deal! And there's just a certain "cool factor" to having used nascar parts on your car! ;)