1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

intake options for 351w

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by turbo crazy, Mar 20, 2006.

1. turbo crazy

hey i am on my lunch break so i am going to make this quick... just trying to find a place that sell converted carb to EFI intakes for 351w. i know CHP sells the spyder for near 800.00. looking for options to this. some thing in the 1500-6500rpm range or a link to a company that does the conversion... dont have time to search the forums today . thanks TC

2. No4njnk

Edelbrock has them for $280ish then just get rails, and elbow. Comes out cheaper that way. I think Summit has the intake now also.

3. mustang_eas

4. turbo crazy

thanks i check summit and see it they have it in the catalog i have here at the house . i just checked jegs but didnt see any thing thats was just the manifold (EFI)
    tahnk you for the link mustang_eas