1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Installing a Vortech Mondo ByPass Valve ??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by blown99, Apr 19, 2010.

1. blown99

I am installing a vortech mondo valve to be used as a bypass valve. In order to get the right positioning, I need to have a 3.5" long tube with a slight bend to connect the bypass valve to the charge air piping. I need to know if this is a NO NO or is it ok to have a few inches of tubing between the valve and charge air piping. The tube/pipe connecting the valve to the charge air pipe is 2". Thanks

2. jaredsamurai

I'm running the cheapo bosch bypass valve w/ about 6" of hose going to it from the port on the charge pipe and another 6" going back to the turbo inlet. Never heard any surge from the turbo

3. jaredsamurai

Setup is H/I 66mm 302