1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Installed my aem computer

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ziptie007, May 15, 2005.

1. ziptie007

Well i installed my aem box in my 87 notch last night. And i will say that putting it where the stock computer goes was easier than i thought. I originally read that some people where taking there dashes out to move the blower motor out of the way. So i was prepared for the worse. (even though that dash has been in and out a couple times lol)

So i decided to try to put the aem computer in without doing anything. i will say it was a closeeeeeeee fit but I slid it in there. i was pulling a little bit on the blower motor and sliding it at the same time. i havnt started the car yet with the aem because I need mu map sensor but I'm getting there!