1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Innovative Deltagates questions

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by poboyracin, Nov 16, 2009.

1. poboyracin

1. Anyone know if you can still get parts needed to rebuild or fix an Innovative 42mm deltagate?

2. What are these gates worth? I found two for sale for $450.00 shipped. Are they worth that? They come with SS weld on flanges.

3. Do they flow pretty good? I'd be using them on a sbc 383 with twin TO4S 60-1's.

I did a search here and on google and can't really find much info on them... looks like they are out of business.

Thanks

2. my8950

you can contact Rick at Exile Turbo, he was part of innovative, and he may be willing to help you out.
    They should be good for your application/setup.
    worth, not sure, is it worth it to you I guess is a better question.

3. poboyracin

I got in touch with Rick from Exile. They are actually Racegate wastegates. He said he doesn't have any parts left for them except springs. That makes it not worth it to me because if a diaphram lets go it's junk.

4. my8950

yep, that makes it pretty cut and dry....Good to know, I have the innovative Pro gate... :doh:
    Fortunately it was still working when I split my block...