1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Injectors

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by vht, Jan 2, 2022.

1. vht

Anyone using the TRE injectors on here? I know they say not to skimp on injectors but they have a set for a little over $200, 120 LB/HR, and there is a guy over on LS1 tech that has them in his vette making around 650 HP. I watched a video of them dynoing his car and he said that so far they've worked great. I was asking about the Holley injectors and he commented on the TRE's.

2. vht

Nobody is using these?

3. B E N

Not me, but why would you use 120lb injectors for 600hp? You can get there on e85 with half that much injector...

4. vht

No E85 in our area, I want to be able to support more down the road.