1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bs3 connectors

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by nosnova, Feb 23, 2009.

1. nosnova

well i just recieved my bs3 and am starting on the install
    im looking for adapters to hook the bs3 cam plug to the msd dist. plug.
    also need the bs3 crank plug to the msd crank trigger plug.
    also need a jumper harness from the bs3 wire harness to ford style tps
    also need a 3 bar map sensor
    thanks norm

2. Don Bailey

Why isn't your BS3 dealer giving you this information and/or selling the parts to you? That is the service that goes along with the sale. Did you buy the system used?

3. nosnova

used / new just updated by john meanny on 1/ 2009 the system was used on 4 dyno pulls
    the system was bought from a bs3 dealer. there very busy getting his car ready
    for nmra fld race so i dont want to bother them right now.

4. Grnd Effct