1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Classic FAST TPS pigtail to FAST harness

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 99TTGT, Feb 5, 2009.

1. 99TTGT

I have a Classic FAST stand Alone system missing the TPS pigtail
    Were can I buy one for the FAST harness?

2. furious70

You have no connector on the TPS wires in the FAST harness or just not one that matches the Ford TPS? I cut the OEM connector off my TPS and put a weatherpak connector on it (that's what my FAST harness had for a TPS connector). I don't remember off the top of my head which color wires align, but search on here, that's where I found it.

3. Turbo Drag Radial

Furious 70 is right, the FAST EFI & XFI only come with the GM weather pack connector. If you need to know the wiring diamgram you maybe able to figure it out through the main wiring harness diagram on the fast software help section or the fast website. I could also reference my car and confirm.

Good Luck.....if you need any more fast help let me know....i have spent a lot of time tuning and wiring these things.

4. 99TTGT

That will be great if you could do that for me.
    A pic will be awesome
    thanks

5. Turbo Drag Radial

I need your e-mail address and I will look at mine tonight.

6. 99TTGT

99TTGT @ g mail.com
    The wires from the FAST harness & the FAST TPS are different colors..
    I try 3 different pain less connector and they did not work...
    black from a 1 bar map sensor
    green from a 2 bar map sensor
    orange from a 3 bar map sensor

7. 99TTGT

I figure it out!
    red = orange
    white/ pink = green
    black = black
    thanks