1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which O2 guage with DFI

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by kcorkins, Jun 28, 2010.

1. kcorkins

I want to add an O2 digital guage to my DFI any suggestions on which to buy? Having trouble getting Data logger to work. Every time I pull up do a burn out then let off and roll forward it wants to stall out. I have to keep the idel high by giving it gas or it stalls. So I'd like to see what it's doing going rich or lean. All so after the run it has a hard time staying running all the way back to the trailer. Getting close to ditching this thing and going back Dominator.....Thanks Kirt

2. Craig Smith

Hi Kirt, have you been getting my messages? Let's plan on getting together and get you squared away. send me a PM or call me, I'd like to help out.

3. kcorkins

PM sent Craig thanks Kirt