1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

injector phase angle-bs3

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 93wannabe, Jun 28, 2010.

1. 93wannabe

do you have to be live with the ecu to save changes? i cannot save anything i input when offline... :doh:

2. TurboNova

have you ever been connected? Some of the settings you do have to be live for them to save.

3. 93wannabe

hey brian! thanks for chiming in. The car currently runs and quite well at that, but i have never worked with the phase angle since I never seem to remember while in the car :doh:. I may not see anything unless on the dyno (at first) but i am sure theres a good possibility im leaving power on the table by not changing it up. Maybe some driveability too since it has 160s in it...

4. TurboNova

you really need a dyno or 5 gas analyzer to play with this and get it right. It does work for bigger injectors well though.