1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Injector Dude ROCKS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Chris95svt, May 6, 2004.

1. Chris95svt

So I called him up after he asked me too.. And he is sending a brand new 72lb injector out to me today.. For free... In return for the bad injector which I didn't even buy from him...

Can you say "HOLY CRAP"

This guy was the nicest guy I have ever dealt with when it came to buying parts, and I wasn't even buying anything....

Wow...

2. vegastang

Apparently he understands the difference between good and bad publicity... unlike others;)

3. Mustang8650

yeah sounds to me like he understands the power of word of mouth...good thinking Alan.... :D

4. 66 AC COBRA

damn, in the future once i convert back to efi, i will look him up when i need the big sprayers

5. ShaneH

Alan is a great guy to deal with. You can trust anything he says!

6. Chris95svt

His user name is: injector dude
    His email addy is: [email protected]

This guy is awesome.

7. ducatibrian

alan k

great all around guy!!! :D

even if he changes his mind almost as bad as i do....;)

brian

8. Snipe656

Do you think as a joke he might just send you a 19lb injector reapinted to look like a 72? :tard:

9. SteedaJeff

funny.....

::chris hands me "new" injector, as i wonder why i popped head-gasket::

10. Snipe656

11. Chris95svt

He gave me a tracking number last night.. :) Damn, I called him at 4 yesterday, and the guy had a tracking number for me same day.. All for free??

Jeff, You tell me which one you want :)

12. Snipe656

A tracking number and the same day? Ok, clearly he does not sell turdbo kits.

13. my8950

Thanks for taking care of him on the bad injector. It took me a little longer to locate one.
    Thanks!!!

14. Snipe656

Chris, who suggested you go to this injector guy anyway? Whoever would suggest such a thing must be a "swell person"

15. TwinTurboStrokr

Is this a trick question??

If it's who I think it is, he is definitley a "swell person".

Let me see, it's highly likely he's active on 5+ Mustang Forums and countless addition forums (like LS1, Corvette, Buick, etc.), has a memory like an elephant, and does a little policework on the side, for the Forum's Classified communities.. :rolleyes:

16. Snipe656

wow ... Brade refered him?

17. TwinTurboStrokr

Come on now..

18. Chris95svt

THANK YOU SNIPEY!