1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Incredible intercooler from Mental Addiction Motorsports!!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by TurboFiveOh, Jun 5, 2004.

1. TurboFiveOh

I just ordered an intercooler from Mental Addiction Motorsports and all I can say is...WOW!!!! This thing is incredible! I talked to Beau before I ordered the intercooler and his confidence convinced me to pull the trigger sight unseen. Well, I am happy to report that Beau was spot on in his description of what he was going to provide, I can't say enough about how happy I am with what I received yesterday.

Lately, I have read quite a bit about organizations delivering parts that are vastly different from the descriptions that have been provided. Worst, many of these organizations have boilerplate scripts to describe to disgruntled customers why they can't be held to the standards they claim to so strongly live up to. I have been ordering the bulk of my material from Beau for quite some time and have never had a complaint, and this intercooler only adds to my unwaivering confidence in Mental Addication Motorsports and Beau's advice.

Beau, if you read this, thank you very much on a job well done!

I will post pictures when I get my camera charged up later this evening.

I implore all of you in the market for parts to call Beau first, his devotion to his customers is what makes him the best, not to mention the quality of his products.

Thanks, again, Beau!

Shai

2. Josh

:pics?:

3. Mental Addiction

Glad to see it worked out to your needs.

4. BlackMagic94

Beau my friend needs 72lb/hr injectors ASAP.

5. SoL_93GT

:pics-stfu

6. papis408w

:withstu:

7. Mental Addiction

I have been having a hard time getting injectors from my current supplier.If he's in no hurry I will get right no it, if he needs them within the next 3-6 weeks, it's best to call someone else.I would love to help, but I don't want to hold up his project if he's needing them in a hurry.

8. Mental Addiction

Shai wanted an intercooler that measured 30x12x3.25 tank to tank with 3" inlet/oulet, center in center out.
    His core measures 24x12x3.25.He has extruded core.
    He will post pictures later tonight

9. TurboFiveOh

10. TurboFiveOh

11. TurboFiveOh

12. TurboFiveOh

13. davidl340

beautiful

14. BlackMagic94

Thats no problem. He has about all the parts needed to get the car to Rusty to have him fab the rest of the kit together since he is using Steve's old twin headers. We are in no rush considering I would rather send money your way than to someone else.

15. Turbostangman

Beau, so do you now have more of that core we talked about?

I hope you didn't forget about li'l ol' me!!

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

16. Mental Addiction

In stock I do not.The core I ordered was already spoken for before it showed up.

17. ChaosStarter

wow that's nice. if you guys dont mind me asking, how much did that cost?

18. Mental Addiction

Retail is $799

19. Trentk

I am definitely going to get me one of these as soon as my CC bills are lower. Damn that is cool.