1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

incon twin turbo kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by stang tech, Nov 28, 2005.

1. stang tech

i pick up a incon twin 800tti kit over weekend,kit is like new shape. came setup to run with 42lb
    injector. i plan to run 351w heads mild port work,big valves.also tfs track heat intake,stage two fuel system,stock cam,stock short block that been gone over.kit came with boost controller hks
    evc iv i plan to run 10psi. will 42lb injector be ok?if so would hp number should this make?Also will i need to go with a stand alone system?

thanks Paul

2. pacettr

I'm not the "expert", but I would say your combo would make 450-500 fwhp. The 42's will be plenty, and a stand alone is not necessary. Happy Boosting!

3. 94mustangGT

Hey Paul.....you can always figure out injector/HP needs by using the following equation. (Horsepower x 0.55)/ # of cylinders = injector size. Of course, that would be the smallest injector size so if the number came up 28 or 30, I would go to 36 so you aren't running the injector over 95%. Plus, a little room to grow.