1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Precision CEA 7675 CBB H-cover T4 .96 backside

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Droptop Snake, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Droptop Snake

Copied from my post on Corral:

I bought this turbo after finding a used Hellion single kit for a Mach 1 with a Turbonetics 62mm, planning to sell the 62 and adapt the kit to my car. Once I found a great deal on a brand new pair of 6266s, and since I had always wanted to make my car a twin turbo, 6-speed 'vert, I sold the Hellion setup to my nephew dirt cheap with the Turbonetics (better to use it on his Mach 1, right?), and put the 7675 on the shelf.

This has the H cover with a 4-inch inlet, billet impeller and ceramic ball bearings. No water cooling needed. Horsepower rating is 1200. The backside is a .96 T4 inlet, and V-band outlet. This turbo has only been out of the box for pics. It hasn't been so much as mocked up to anything. They're all over for $2,510.99, but I'll let it go for $2,150 shipped. Local buyers will save a bit more if I don't have to ship. I have PayPal.

I have 27 transactions with perfect feedback on Corral under the same user name. I'll try to get pics of the turbo up ASAP. Thanks.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Droptop Snake

3. Droptop Snake

Edit: Found how to save the pics back to my laptop and upload them directly here.

Boxed.jpg #ad
    pic 2.jpg #ad
    pic 3.jpg #ad
    pic 4.jpg #ad
    pic 5.jpg #ad

4. Droptop Snake

Anyone?

...Bueller?

5. Droptop Snake

ECheck received via PayPal. Awaiting funds completion.

6. Droptop Snake

And SOLD.