1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Incon Twin Turbo kit for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Coupejunkie, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Coupejunkie

I have an uninstalled turbo kit made by incon, up for sale.

Its the complete kit, with all parts including hardware, ready to install. I'm also including a 75 mm TB spacer, 36lb per hour injectors, and copper gaskets. The intake piping has been calibrated by Pro-M Racing for 42lb injectors. All the manifolds and turbos have been ceramic coated.

This thing is a true unicorn.

The turbos are 56mm, ball bearing, oil fed, water cooled. PM or Text 818 304 4442.
    I'm located in Houston Texas.

tt.jpg #ad

tt1.jpg #ad

tt2.jpg #ad

tt3.jpg #ad

2. Coupejunkie

The price is 5500, firm.

3. myfast70

Is this an 800 kit?