1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Incon turbo kit

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by cam302, Sep 7, 2016.

1. cam302

Incon turbo kit with twin gt30 ball bearing turbo I have all the major parts to it there maybe some clamps and spacers you will have to get but it's all here this kit has sat for a while I just took it to a local company to get the turbo inspected they said they checked out ok and no need to rebuild them. I am willing to ship but they are cast iron manifold so it won't be cheep I am open to trades but would like to get in to a single turbo kit.

Message me here email me
    This content is protected
    or text me 3212295254

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. myfast70

Email sent

3. Underpsi

Text sent.

4. wytwolf