1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Incon Turbo Kit ID, what do I have? (It's looking for a new owner)

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Coupejunkie, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Coupejunkie

I have an unistalled incon twin Turbo Kit I bought a few years ago, and I'm trying to positivly identify it. The part number on the Turbos are bl 0104j and 700177-11 on the drivers side, and bl 0109j on the passenger side.

Both turbos have AR 64 cast into the hot side.

I ran a search including the Incon Turbo Thread on These forums and came up with mixed results. It's either a 1000 hp or an 800. My guess is 800 hp kit.

Can anyone confirm?

tt.jpg #ad

tt1.jpg #ad

tt2.jpg #ad

2. Boss331

I look at their Technical Manual: "Are capable of producing 700 hp @ 70% efficiencies" do you have all the parts are just whats in the pictures, and how much are you looking to get for it? Thanks BOSS331

3. Coupejunkie

The only thing I didn't show in the pictures was the brackets for the filters. As far as I know, anything that is missing is incidental.
    I'm in Houston TX, 5500 moves it. Buyer pays to ship if it needs to be shipped.

4. TwinTrouble

$5,500? Must me some good drugs in Texas! Or or are these things really bringing that kind of dough? I sold mine a while back for half that and felt i did well. Good luck with the sale. They are killer on a stock 5.0 and a 5 speed!