1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

INCON 600 or DDMI turbo identification

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 73Runabout, Oct 2, 2005.

1. 73Runabout

Well I have done some searching and havn't come up with any definite answeres. Can any of you incon gurus on here tell me what these turbos are? I bought just the manifolds and turbos which were said to be from a incon 600 kit. No wastegate actuators were included.

The exhaust housings are .86 A/R and the compressor housings are .60 A/R. If anyone has information regaurding inducer/major diameters for the compressor wheels and exducer/major diameters for the turbine wheels it would be greatly appreciated. Just so I know what they are and how much power they will support. I have included one picture. I can get more if need be.

Best regards,
    Tony Reiners

incon-stuff.jpg #ad

2. NIL8GM

It looks as iff the turbos are water cooled so they could very well be the Garret ball bearing turbos offered in the Incon 600 kit. If you spin the impeller does it spin very easily and continue spining for a while. If it does you definetly have the ball bearing turbos. Each were rated at around 325hp.

Rick

3. mustanggreg

Looks like the same pic from someone that posted those for sale a couple of months ago.

4. 73Runabout

it is. they are going on a buddies car.

Tony Reiners