1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I'm back...was turbocuda

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by fastest5th, Mar 8, 2013.

1. fastest5th

Hey MOPAR friends...I've quit trolling and renamed myself...after the problem with turboforums.....FASTEST5TH.....

the motor is in the 5th ave.....the new reid cased glide is bolted up in the car.....the strange 60 is bolted in....working to fit the twins in the car now....front mount air to air.....got my spicer pieces to make the new driveshaft...maybe tomorrow...new PTC 9.5 billet stator converter is on the workbench..I've got to get another 1/4" so may have to make a midplate spacer.....

Also put the lightweight wilwood brakes on the front..got rid of the brake booster
    Converted over from the heavy ass power steering box to a light weight aluminum box
    going to change out the old shock absorber brackets for some aluminum pieces.
    Moving battery to trunk
    275-60-15 Mickeys with centerline telstars on back
    skinnies in the front on 4" telstars.

Even with the turbo setup I imagine I have taken over 150 lbs off the nose and added it where it needs it...over the back tires

The engine compartment is nasy dirty..but I'll see if I can get some pics tomorrow

heres one from a few weeks ago

[​IMG]#ad

2. M&M Turbochargers

cool project!!!

3. fastest5th

Twin turbonetics benita's...78mm compressor/ 68mm F1 turbine .96AR now.
    And I meant aluminum bumper brackets.....
    Went to a smaller cam now for street manners

Motor made 1000RWHP at 22 psi on a mustang dyno with the twin 74 mm gt42 knock offs before...I expect similar#'s

[​IMG]#ad

4. Turbo-Box

Get some steelies with dog-dishes in there and that thing would be the street race money maker!

5. CW25

Damn I must admit it is the first fifth ave I have seen done. Should get some looks at the track.

6. Anthony Fury

OH HELL YEAH.

What happened to the Baccaruda?

7. freaky

nice !!

8. 526 turbo

hi would u have a ultra bell for sale big block to power glide thx text 204 299 4327

9. fastest5th

Sorry...no...I do have a brand new smallblocks jw bell though....won't help ya

10. 70wayfarer

nice job....is that a speedmaster intake. looks like the one i just ordered. also what tb is that. i am in the throws of making the change from bt carb to efi.

11. jaquetapus

Car looks killer! You have any updates for us?