1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I think Im getting scammed from someone in SanAntonio texas What to do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by BLUWHALE, Feb 9, 2015.

1. BLUWHALE

Long story short sent money for a procharger head unit buddy was to.send it out and I pay the remainder of the money when I see it...he has 800 of my money now and is using some lame excuse about shipping.insurance and wanting the balance before he sends it now....call me.crazy but im probably effed on this one....anyone close wanna pay a scammer a visit? I live month to month saved forever for this project next winter and have a handicapp son very ill that costs me a ton to buy his medical supplies and other stuff etc. This is the last thing I need to lose money to id donate first...anyway hes in san antonio tx apparently I have more info but will wait to post it.....basically told him a buddy would.pick it up with cash in hand if need be.....im not thinking its an option but figured Id try something....im a noob here but this isnt my first rodeo.....live and learn sad world we live in tho cant trust anyone...if I dont hear from him by tomorrow im posting his info and hopefully can make his life hell for 800 bux....my sons love our car but this will.delay it till.the money can be recouped/resaved....what a way to ruin what I thought was gonna be a good week

2. BLUWHALE

dont know where to post or.how to go about it but wanted to warn guys. The seller is posting prochargers and boost parts got me.for 800 bux hwres what I know

Franklin Nkwenti 507 Ravenswood Dr san antonio texas 78227 cell 8305801907

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody wants to help.feel.free if rheres an admin who can post this elsewhere as well

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Was the seller's ad on these forums?

4. BLUWHALE

No I looked to see I didnt see any on here....but i have seen lots around he is slowly deleting them...

5. prostreeter

6. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I'd call his local police department and file a theft report. I'm sure they'd love to know about this fella. You paid with a card, right? File a dispute.

7. prostreeter

8. BLUWHALE

Holy shit brave posting dope sales too? I found that house too but its showing for sale so I think hes full of shit on that address but who knows....I think im just gonna call the police....

9. BLUWHALE

Holy shit brave posting dope sales too? I found that house too but its showing for sale so I think hes full of shit on that address but who knows....I think im just gonna call the police....

10. BLUWHALE

I wish there was someone near this guy he called me he said its not a scam he would meet with someone local if I knew someone to complete the deal? He said he just bought that house and moved in yesterday...apologized up and down and just wants it to get finished....im def not sending any money to him anybody know anyone close that could help? I know its a long shot but figured id ask? Id send the money to them and compensate for fuel or whatever was fair....im already in shit with my wife spending nites on the couch cause of this ill never deal on the net again unless its a reputable place like here or ebay or something....sleepless nites suck and I dont need the added stress my lifes stressful enough having a special needs 3 year old who has to have 24hr care....I only have help from midnight to 7am everyday with a nurse so I can sleep....not.getting sleeps killing me....sorry for the rant just a shitty spot...I blame myself shoulda never did this deal...

11. flyinhillbilly

Hop a plane and handle your business is my advice.

12. Disney Lincoln

Where do you live?