1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Attn: Canadian Members

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Disney Lincoln, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Disney Lincoln

Are any of your near Loyd Alberta Canada? I'm looking at buying something big ticket from there and don't trust the seller very much. I'd make it worth your time to check this stuff out for me, or even buy it for me in person rather than deal with this seller.

Thanks!

2. Disney Lincoln

Correction..... Looks like he's in Lloydminster, Anybody near Lloydminster???

3. Attatoy

4. Disney Lincoln

Tryin to get a set of StopTech brakes. Guy has them at a decent price, but I don't really trust him since he has zero feedback on the Corral. It looks like he's sold some stuff, but no feedback makes me nervous about sending $1000 across the border.

He said that he would drive to Edmonson to meet someone on them, so I guess I have that going fo rme.....

5. EvilSports

I'm 2.5 hrs from Lloyd. I'll be driving through to work sometime next week (week of the 23rd). Let me know if I can help.

If you want to fuel my F350 I could possibly buzz over this week in a pinch.

6. EvilSports

I just saw you posted his being willing to head to Edmonton. If that's the case, he ought to be willing to drive to Saskatoon where I live it's only 10 miles further in the other direction. Either way let me know.

7. stangman9897

How's the cream holding up drank it all yet ?

8. EvilSports

I've got a shelf still half full in the pantry. :2thumbs:

I think the missus hit the pina coloda wall right around the time you sent the second batch up.

Now she only makes me blend them up when she has some company she's trying to impress.

I'm thinking we'll be good for the winter so long as she doesn't spend too much time drinking in the hot tub.