1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbodaves.com??

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by nebdrummer, Mar 29, 2012.

1. nebdrummer

Its been down for a few days? are they out of business now or whats the deal?

2. blown385

3. otrtruckpro

changes to the website I read on another forum from someone who just talked to him

4. blown385

I'm going to go out on a limb here and not recommend doing business with him .

JMO

5. nebdrummer

Yeah, I've seen alot of bad talk about him as well. Thats just where this turbo came from that I'm trying to sell locally.

6. Nice Chevelle

I'm replaying to this thread because it one of the newer threads about"turbodave".
    I bought something from him on July 27th and havent herd from him at all since Aug 2nd when he said he sent the item to me. I've received nothing and no communications at all.
    It sucks to have to post this publicly but it is what it is.
    :bang: >:(

bridal-shoal