1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I need a turbo bad

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by stangwell, Aug 14, 2012.

1. stangwell

I called 2 weeks ago and paid in full for a turbo it was there hp8811 and I have been calling and waiting for it and they keep saying we waiting on parts so i called today and they told me same o same o so I told them I want a refund. So now im awaiting my money back. If they dont get it back to me by tomorrow I will put thier name out there. Anyways I have a 420 ci solid roller turn it to 6800 tops and I need a turbo that will put me in the 5.0s teens at worst. looking for something I can run in class which is same rules as x275. so any suggestions or shops want to pm me there best price or ideas im listening. car been down for 2 weeks im sweating and I dont want to buy a 3500 dollar turbo looking to spend 2200 to 2500

bridal-shoal