1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I must be getting old because I feel this is wrong...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Lance, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Lance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9VCW94eDxls

Little bastards are turning the Coos-Sumner area into a MOTO track :bang:
    If the Sheriff wants to do nothing, I have street tires for madmax (My current rail) :rock2:
    Its closer to road legal than than some punk on a quad. And I could use some road testing 8)

Surprised as hell they're wearing helmets :eek: Once in a while carefully riding the pavement wouldn't be an issue but 30 times a day around the valley is just ridiculous.

2. BreakDancer

I think you are over reacting how ever I understand how it could be annoying. I live in the country and everyone rides there rinos, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes all the time. We lived in the city for a year because it was all we could find when we first moved to PA, let me say nothing is more annoying than a group of sportbike and Harley guys blasting up and down the 79 all fucking night long. And I have a sportbike!!!

3. Lance

Dude, I'd be /have been turned in or bitched as in an instant. Yet it seems to be OK for a teenager :huh:.
    They have been dragging down the pavement for most of the summer. Doesn't help that they basically circle our house in their "track". Graveled roads are a grey area but this is going flat out down the pavement.
    Our LEOs have been cut down to nothing so they know nobody will come unless somebody dies.

4. mfpmax

We got 4 punks in my area riding quads down my street....and i'm in the middle of the city....somehow they've not run into the dump trucks that come out of a side road yet...

5. BreakDancer

&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]