1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. stangman9897

2. 99TTGT

is that your daugther.?.......j/k

3. stangman9897

LOL sounds German or French or something to me, not American .

4. 99TTGT

lmao
    were she found that?

5. stangman9897

One of her so called F B friends posted it on hers. I fuck with her about putting all her personal shit out on the internet but doesn't do any good , I don't think she could take a shit with out posting it on F B . 634 friends on F B and I will make a list of about 25 and ask her how's Susan doing and she will ask who's Susan and I tell her you should know she's your so called friend, she gets pissed. lol she posted pic's of them out front of the house at a party and you could see the street sign and her address in the background, maybe when someone kidnaps or robs them they will learn to listen to the old man.

6. 74chlngrTT5.9

Soooo true. My daughter is 12 and I am not looking forward to her "letting loose" her information I the old school old man deems private.
    12yrs, over 5'7", thin, blond, blue eyes and doesn't look like me :thumbsup:.
    The bars to cover all our windows are on order.:grin:

7. stangman9897

Shit my oldest grand daughter will be 15 in 9 weeks so I was just informed, lol 5'6" blond green eyes , just wait the fun hasn't even started yet. Raising my 2 girls 30 years ago was not as hard as one 14 y o , and she's a good kid real big into the church thing so were hoping that might work in our favor.

The bars on the windows only one problem , they have to open from the inside incase of fire and it's as much about keeping them in as it is keep someone out.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  8. 74chlngrTT5.9

Started late in life. Married for 16 years before we had her. She is our only one.
    Yes, good kid here as well. Definitely on the straight and narrow. Always respectful, attentive, completes homework, always on time when going places, avoids the troublemakers but likes to watch from afar for entertainment.
    JK on the bars, gotta trust her as much even though it suks learning to let go.

9. stangman9897

The grand daughter is different some how, haven't really figured that part out. The love you have for your daughters are strong but then they give you a grand daughter and the world stops, lol I get my shit jumped in on a regular basis by her mom for thinking she's perfect and buying her shit. I think she was 9 when I gave her a cell phone then iphones and everybody had iphone 4 so she had to have an 4S. I get at least 1 text a week from mom saying guess what Your perfect girl did now, which usually means she left a glass in the sink or something. Their biggest problem is she is her mom's clone and it's like her looking in a mirror fighting with herself, it get very entertaining sometimes watching the 2 of them, she's just like her mom was when she was 15 but doesn't see it.
    And the best part about grand kids are at the end of the day they go home , to their home , lol unless the spend a night and that's not bad.

10. Disney Lincoln

Can you old bastards stop talking about daughters and grand kids? You're fucking depressing the shit outta me!!! This thread needs some tittys....

11. Disney Lincoln

Admin Note: keep the nudity off the public sections, that's what AD is for.

Fixed it!

12. 74chlngrTT5.9

Disney,
    Is that your daughter???

-edit-
    or not that you know of...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  13. stangman9897

14. Disney Lincoln

Fine!! I hope underboob isn't too R rated...

emma-glover-10.jpg #ad

emma-glover-10.jpg #ad

15. stangman9897

Shit , not even buying that one but nice try. :ahah:

16. PrecisionTurboMustang

That goose up there is creeping...

17. Disney Lincoln

What am I trying? To show you some bewbeez!!!!

emma20.jpg #ad

emma22.jpg #ad

emma20.jpg #ad

emma22.jpg #ad

18. stangman9897

19. Disney Lincoln

No, not my girl. Just one to fill the spank bank with.