1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I cant click links and image links open Amazon?

Discussion in 'Site Announcements, Help, Suggestions and Constructive Feedback' started by kikkegek, Nov 25, 2020.

1. kikkegek

he guys,

I am new to the forum, but I notice that links I add to my posts or from others arent clickable? see image

and photos I click lead to amazon?

are these two things normal? Or should I change a setting?

screenshot.jpg

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Any image that does not have a "natural" link ends up with an Amazon affiliate link using search keywords relevant to the topic it's in. It helps pay the web hosting, database server, and email server bills.

3. kikkegek

ok thanks. Figured something like that. But what about the links in the topics? I cant click them? you can see the result in my image I added

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Looks like it was a settings error for newly registered users. Let me know if it works now.

5. kikkegek

yes thank you. that fixed it

TTF/Ken likes this.
  6. power band

..' been same here with pictures let me try also:

[​IMG]#ad

thanx

have fum