1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: HP Turbo Kit 87-93

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Tgbstang90, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Tgbstang90

NO TURBO

$2500

Hot Side fresh back from the Jet Hot Coaters with the passengers side still being coated currently. DP not pictured.

I was going to cut this kit up and convert to a T6 flange but decided not to.

Tial 44mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV. 3 bungs on the intake pipe for injecting whatever you may like. All couplers, clamps, and hardware is included.

DP is 2 pieces. 1 piece is short that comes right off the turbo, and the 2nd piece is about 10 feet long. I can mark it and cut it so that I can ship if needed.

HP kit.jpg #ad

Hp kit1.jpg #ad

HP kit2.jpg #ad

2. Disney Lincoln

This is still on eof my favorite Fox kits ever made. Big primarys and crossover. Good DP design. Always performed great contrary to what many will tell you about primary and crossover size, they still spool very well.

3. Tgbstang90

Yes this kit worked very well for me. Fresh from the Jet Hot Coaters too. If I had another fox, I would put this kit on it in a heartbeat.

4. Brick House Racing

What kind of heads was this kit on? 8.2 deck? Horsepower?

5. Tgbstang90

This kit was ran with stock heads, and then later on with AFR 185s.

This kit is also sold! thanks