1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How to reach Acell DFI?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Rotax, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Rotax

I tried all day long to reach them by phone on their support line, no luck, the message says to try again.
    Is there another pnone number?
    Shitty support for such an expensive and complicated piece.

2. Craig Smith

Wow, they don't even let you leave a message anymore. That sucks.

Sorry, dude. When I worked there we were on the phones non-stop.

3. Rotax

Thanx, you got a PM.

4. tintspectrum

They Must be closed till the new year, ive called them many times on different occasions and never had a problem, even left them messages and they always called back.

5. Rotax

Actually, i reached someone, calling early in the morning, they took care of me.