1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How to install electronic boost controlle

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by rumblebee, May 22, 2011.

1. rumblebee

I have a electronic greddy boost controller in my 88 stang 357w 88mm.... This came off my old srt neon and was only being used 2 of the 3 vacuum hoses just the sides of the electronic module I know the left side says wastgate and the right says to the t off turbo inlet back to wategste, On greddy website it says from the controller inside car the vac line goes to fuel pressure...WHAT is the correct way from the controller vaccm line out

2. stangman9897

Looking at my manual it says quote cut the line on the fuel pressure regulator and install the supplied 3 way fitting , install the supplied 4mm hose to the 3 way fitting and route the hose in to the passengar compartment through the fire wall.

3. rumblebee

Is that how you have it hooked up? So can I just plug it in on my reg since it has a vacuum nipple?

4. stangman9897

You got it , its not a bad controller once you figure out how to set it . I have the remote switching harness that mounts on the steering wheel and all you have to do is press a button with your thumb to go from low to high boost, i think its awesome if your playing with somebody and they are hanging tight on your ass all you have to do is hit the button and your gone. Its like having after burners. . lol I keep it set on 12psi on low and 20psi on high.

switch 003.jpg #ad

switch 001.jpg #ad

switch 002.jpg #ad

5. blown385

:chacha:

6. gotageta5oh

:nut: :rock2: