1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anderson PMS wire harness Question 95 mustang

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by last year 5.0, Nov 20, 2008.

1. last year 5.0

I just bought a complete series 4 unit with a harness for the 87-93..... I also got with it the computer for the 93. Will this work with my 95' Engine harness? i do know that the piggyback harness has several pinouts changed, but since i have the 93 ECM wil i be bale to just install it all or am i better off with just getting a new piggyback harness?

2. Hemann

3. mustangcobra438

I think you will have to repin the stoch harness, But yes look at Stangtuning.com
    :2thumbs: