1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How time flies!

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by SWT Racing, Nov 23, 2011.

1. SWT Racing

WOW. . .I just logged in to a very new look to the site! As usual, I only get a chance to get on the site once every month or so, so it came as quite a surprise!

While checking things out, I looked at the site statistics. We've come a long way. I found it interesting that I haven't posted much in the past four years due to my new job and not having the time to race and work on carbs as much as I once did, yet I still have the 7th highest post count! I must have been such a post whore! :eek:

I also noticed that many of the top ten posters are carb guys, and that the carb forum has the second highest traffic on the site. Job well done fellow carburetor afficianados! :cheers:

I guess when I finally get back to the track, I'll be in the "old" old school. :D

2. BlownShovel

Haha Andrew...

You are right- Hats off to the Carb guys. Back in "olden days" :ras: it was daily tinkering and helping others that skyrocketed your post count. Carbs and Fabbing. Things slow down with life, household, family, and providing for them takes the majority of a good man's time.

Let's challenge ourselves now to bring out 2 old skool boosted black biotches back out in 2012 :cowboy:---you in?