1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How much labor to install b2b FAST

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by blackfiveo, Jul 22, 2005.

1. blackfiveo

I need to know about how much labor it SHOULD take to rip out my stock a9l/harness and install a FAST standalone harness into an 89 5.0 mustang. no setup just physically install it. I do have the wideband option. anyone have any guesses?

2. jbcalhoun

There's really not much in hooking up the B2B system. I will say a couple of hours at most. Finding where you want to mount the computer, your fuel pump hook up and 12v source will take the most time. The rest is plug n play once you install the sensors.

Brad Calhoun

3. Mikes88Stang

4-5 hrs removing, mounting, and tapping the wires you will need. Like mentioned before be sure your switched 12V source stays ON durning cranking. You should be able to find this wire on your steering column.

4. Andrew

LOL! It took me a while to find out why my car wouldn't start!