1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How many foxes running without inner fenders????

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by chiaj144, Aug 26, 2010.

1. chiaj144

I just finished hiding the wiring and am getting my car ready for paint. I don't see the need to put the inner fenders back in. It actually looks like they have caused a few rust spots on the inner fender. Who is running without them and have you had any problems?

2. Briansshop

I took mine out around 1988, no problems. For a while, I worried that a big rock might get flung up and dimple the top of the fender but it hasn't happened.

3. stangboy86

if you drive in the rain it will make a mess under the hood, other than that, i never had a problem