1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fuel pressure & A/F help

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by montstr, Aug 17, 2005.

1. montstr

fuel pressure & A/F help

What are you guys running for fuel pressure? I'm running a T-70 at 8 psi(for now) on a mostly stock bottom end, if that matters. Mine is set at 40PSI. My wide band never gets above 11.3 at full boost. What is the best A/F at full boost? Thanks guys.

2. Eric88T

fuel pressure & A/F help

Combo in sig. 255 inline/255 intank/50lb/3.5 univer. I ran 42psi static but saw 12.0-2 on a 4th gear pull at 10 psi which had me alittle concerned. Now all bets are off since I'm tuning with methanol inj. now :D

PS. You won't know what a/f your car likes the most til you get it on a dyno or track. If your running the stock computer I'd leave it at 11.3 just to be safe.

3. montstr

fuel pressure & A/F help

Thanks Eric. Let me know how Alky goes, it's my next item to buy.